Haidate is the portion of Gusoku armor known as the thigh guard. Made of steel and rawhide, the Haidate hangs from the waist like a pair of shorts covering the thighs but does not restrict movement. The Samurai Haidate maintains a full range of leg motion with its advanced 360 degree stretch and super light weight poly-spandex weave.
* The Haidate Shorts are made from a super light weight weave of 88% polyester and 12% spandex treated with water-repellant for quick-dry action.
* A 360-degree stretch fabric helps to achieve high kicks and a wide range of leg movement without feeling restricted.
* The Ultra-Lock™ hook and loop waistband and drawstring ensures a customized fit.
* The Haidate Samurai Shorts also features a mouth piece pocket stitched into the interior waistband for added convenience.
* 5" slits with reinforced seams help to prevent tearing in combat.